(2) $500.00 Scholarships and (1) $250.00 Book Stipend to be Awarded
- Community Service Hours must be on organization’s or school’s letterhead
- GPA from school’s registrar’s office
- Letter of Recommendation
- Must be in the 12th Grade and eligible to graduate or is graduating in the same school year of the awarded MLKCC Scholarship.
- Must attend Pearland ISD or Alvin ISD.
- complete the entire application, parent information and signatures.
- attach the criteria to the application.
- execute Community Service Hours.
- submit or postmark community service hours, GPA, letter of recommendation and application by Saturday, December 21, 2019 to:
Pearland MLK Celebration Committee
P.O. Box 841458
Pearland, TX 77584
Email Address: email@example.com
CONTEST JUDGING: All criteria become the property of Pearland MLK CC and may be used by Pearland MLK CC to promote Unity Education. Must meet all the contest entry guidelines described above. Decisions of the judges are final in all matters relating to this contest. Contest judging determinations are at the sole and absolute discretion of the judges, and such decisions and determinations are not subject to further review or appeal by contestants. Because of the unique nature and scope of the contest, Pearland MLK CC cannot accurately predict the number of contestants who will participate in the Contest. Also, the Pearland MLK CC Team will notify each winner. Please check www.PearlandMLK.org after January 3, 2020 for a complete list of Contest Winners.